My Son Sanctuary is located near the village of Duy Phu, Duy Xuyen, Quang Nam, Viet Nam, in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains. My Son is one of the most stunning sights to see in Hoi An, Viet Nam’s most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999, My Son is an attractive destination for not only domestic but also international tourists to visit and learn about the culture, history, and architecture of Champa Ancient Kingdom. Are you looking for the easiest way to explore My Son? Join our My Son Sanctuary half day tour now, we will make sure you will have wonderful and unforgettable moments.
- Travel the scenic route to My Son Sanctuary from your hotel in Hoi An by a clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Explore the ruins of My Son with an experienced tour guide
- Discover the history and rituals of the Cham people, dating back centuries
- Awe at Central Vietnam’s most stunning natural scenery while taking a trip back in time
- Travel by boat along the river to arrive at Kim Bong Village to view some of the incredible local craftsmanship made by hand
- Enjoy a Vietnamese style lunch provided on tour.
- 7:30-8:30 am – Our driver and guide will collect you from your hotel in the Hoi An City Center to depart for My Son Sanctuary
- 9:30-10: 00 am – Arrive at the entrance of My Son to begin exploring the Sanctuary
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Be guided through the whole of My Son Sanctuary by our knowledgeable tour guide, with plenty of chances to take photos and marvel at the unique architecture.
- 12:00 pm – Begin the journey back to Hoi Boat, viewing some stunning natural scenery. Arrive at Kim Bong Carpentry Village in Hoi An before stopping a local restaurant along the way to enjoy some delicious Vietnamese style cuisine.
- 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm – Arrive back at your hotel in Hoi An where your tour will end
- Morden Air Conditioned Transport
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Local Lunch
- Bottled Water
- Any additional purchases not mentioned
Terms & Conditions
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%