Ba Na Hills and the newly built Golden Bridge (1,478 meters above sea level) are located 66 kilometers (approx. 2 hours) from Hoi An in Central Vietnam. The Ba Na Hills boast one of the most fantastic views of the eastern sea and surrounding mountains due to their high altitude – furthermore, it is home to the longest single cable-car system in the world making it a must-do for any traveler visiting Hoi An in Vietnam. At the peak of the Hills lies the incredible French Village, Wax Museum, Wine Cellar and vast entertainment center – as well as some incredible food and beverages to enjoy. Join us in this 1-day private tour from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills!
Do you know where the name “Ba Na” came from? Although there are debates about the origin, we have three main explanations. The first explanation is funny, since the French named it after what they saw. When this area was discovered, it was packed with banana trees. And “Ba Na” sounds very much like banane – the French way to call banana in English. Coincidence? I don’t think so!
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned car from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills from your hotel
- Enjoy the scenic cable-car ride to the peak of the hills
- Roam and explore the French Village with our experienced tour guide as you learn the rich history
- Marvel at the stunning view from the Golden Bridge, with plenty of unforgettable photo opportunities
- Discover the Debay wine cellar and Le Jarden D’Amour flower garden
- Relax and eat a delicious buffet lunch provided at the peak of the Hills
8:00 am – Our driver and guide will collect you from your hotel lobby in Hoi An to begin the scenic journey to Ba Na Hills
10:00 am – Arrive at the base of Ba Na, to take the car to the Golden Bridge
10:30 am – Enjoy the stunning views of the Golden bridge before continuing onto the peak of Ba Na
11:00 am – Arrive at station 2 of Ba Na, to visit the Les Jardin D’Amour garden and wine Debay Wine Cellar
11:30 am – Stop for a delicious buffet lunch at the Ba Na Hills restaurant
12:30 pm – Conquer the peak of Chua Mountain, the highest point of Ba Na Hills. Continue onto the French Square which is one of the largest indoor amusement parks in Vietnam.
2:30-3: 00 pm – Return to the cable-car to journey back down to our vehicle and driver who will be waiting, to return to your hotel in Hoi An
4:30-5: 00 pm – Arrive safely back at your hotel in Hoi An to finish your Ba Na Hills and Golden Bridge 1-day Private Tour!
- Morden Air Conditioned Transport
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
- Any additional purchases not mentioned
Terms & Conditions
- Kids under 1m: free of charge( Share meals with parent).
- Kids from 1m to under 1 m3: pay 75%.
- Kids >= 1m3: as adults.